Monday 13 June 2011

Piratical Monday - TV Tropes

First of all, apologies for the terrible posting last week. Stuff happened. But anyway! This week I'm sharing with you the wonderful world that is the TV Tropes site. I have lost hours in this labyrinth of common themes across literature, TV, Films, games and more. I'm not kidding. So before you strap yourself in, make sure you have your crampons, rope and a nice cuppa with you. This is probably due to the sheer amount of hyperlinks on pages with amusingly titled tropes that you can't not click (yeah, it's requiring of a double negative so strong is the compulsion) anyway, go check it out!

So far I have discovered the tropes applying to me are:
Longing for Fictionland
Cloudcuckoolander

have fun browsing. Scamp, peruser of tomes, more festive than a bag of radishes.

2 comments:

  1. "more festive than a bag of radishes"...? Radishes are festive? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Happy Steampunk Day!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete